Bail Bonds in Lake County, FL
Telephone : 877-422-4599
Local Telephone : 352-462-4300
If you don’t post Lake County Bail Bonds on a regular basis, you may be confused about the process and be unsure how to help your loved one. If you’re like most folks, you don’t know the best way to get a loved one out of jail. We’ll give you a quick run-down of 10 things you may not know – but need to know- about Lake County Bail Bonds.
With a nod to Letterman, here’s our top 10 list:
- Our Bail Bonds Service puts up 100% of the bail so you don’t have to. For example, if the bail is $50,000, we put up the full $50,000.
- You will not have court costs and fees deducted from your cash bail if you go through a bondsman.
- We take care of paperwork so you don’t have to.
- You can post bond by phone so you don’t have to come to our office or go to the jail.
- We can get your loved one out of any jail in the country so long as the judge has set bail.
- We can likely get your loved one out of jail faster than you can because we have a systemized process, and 20 years of experience.
- We are fully licensed and charge only the fees as set by law. For example, most bonds are 10% of the bail – federal bonds are 15% of the bail – immigration bonds are 15% of the bail.
- You can pay for the bond (i.e. 10% of the bail amount) with a credit card, cash, money order, or personal check. Fortunately, you don’t have to come up with the full amount of bail to get your loved one out.
- We are usually able to get detainees out of jail in just 1 to 4 hours after the judge sets bail.
- As soon as you make the call, you’ll feel less scared and less alone. You’ll sleep better, knowing your loved one will be safe and home thanks to your efforts.
We do have licensed Bail Bondsmen in house 24/7/365 and you’re welcome to telephone if you’d like more information about Bail Bond Services or need assistance. You can reach a Bail Bondsman anytime of the day or night.
The Lake County bail bondsman can help you obtain the date of the arrest and the amount of the bail if you do not know it. They will also help you verify the correct information if you are unsure. The bondsman will also contact the jail and let them know that a bond is in the process of being written. This will cut down on the tasks that you have to take care of.
Lake County Jail
551 Main St
Tavares, FL. 32778
Booking (352) 742-4024
Lake County Sheriff's Office
360 West Ruby St.
Tavares, FL. 32778
Lake County Clerk of Courts
Felony: (352) 742-4126
Misdemeanor: (352) 742-4128
Lake County Official Records
Lake County State Attorney
Lake County Public Defender