Bail Bonds in Lake County, FL
Most people do not work with bail bonds often so the process can be frustrating and confusing. The majority of people do not know where to even start with the bail bonds process. At Brennan Bail Bonds, we are here to help. Here is a quick top 10 list of things you probably don't know when it comes to Lake County, Florida Bail Bonds.
1. We post the entire amount of the bond.
2. If the bond is $20,000, we post $20,000.
3. When you use a bail bonds agent, the court fees are not taken out of your cash bail.
4. We do all of the required paperwork.
5. We allow you to post bond over the phone.
6. We can post bond on a nationwide basis.
7. We have over 20 years experience and can get your loved one released in a matter of hours, not days.
8. Our agents are licensed and insured and only charge state mandated fees for our services.
9. State bonds require a 10 percent fee. Federal and immigration bonds require a 15 percent fee.
10. Payment to secure the bond fee can be covered with a credit or debit card.
You don't have to come up with the entire amount of the bond. Once bail has been set, we can likely have your loved one out of jail in as little as 4 hours. You will begin to feel better about the situation once you have hired our agency to help you.
In Lake County, Florida, our licensed bail bonds agents are available every minute of every day. If you don't feel like traveling, you can contact our office by phone at 888-354-9011. A Brennan Bail Bonds agent is available whenever you need them, day or night.
Our agents work with Lake County Law Enforcement to obtain any information you may need to post the defendant's bond and get them released from jail. Our agents will also let them know the bond is being prepared and they are on the way to post it. This can save time when waiting for them to be released.
Lake County Jail
551 Main St
Tavares, FL. 32778
Booking (352) 742-4024
Lake County Sheriff's Office
360 West Ruby St.
Tavares, FL. 32778
Lake County Clerk of Courts
Felony: (352) 742-4126
Misdemeanor: (352) 742-4128
Lake County Official Records
Lake County State Attorney
Lake County Public Defender