Bail Bonds in Spring Hill, FL
The bondsman servicing Spring Hill understands that when you (or a loved one) have been arrested, you’re scared and wonder whom you can trust. You are likely wondering, “Where do I turn? Who can I trust?” That’s completely natural. To provide you peace of mind in a difficult situation, we’ll detail exactly why you can trust the people of Spring Hill Bail Bonds.
- First of all, our bondsmen have been in business over 20 years. We are only able to stay in business because we are trustworthy and do what we’ll say we’ll do.
- Secondly, we are fully licensed, so the government has checked us out, on your behalf.
- Third, all fees are set by law; no bail bonds company, including bail bonds in Spring Hill, can charge you more (or less) than is set by law. You should never get ripped off by a licensed bail bonds agency.
- Most bail bonds are usually 10% of the total bail; however, immigration bonds are 15%; and, federal bonds are 15%. There are no hidden fees. We explain everything up front, including our fees, the services we provide, and the bail process.
- Fourth, we’ll explain the entire bond/bail process. There’s lots of information on our website and we take your calls to answer questions, whenever you have them. Both the website and our licensed Bail Bondsman are available 24/7 to answer your questions.
- Fifth, we will notify both you and your loved one whenever a court appearance is required. This means that we stay in touch and keep you in the loop. When you hire us, we represent you and your loved one, throughout the process.
- Sixth, we don’t ever close. We are available to bail you or a loved one out of jail day or night; weekday or weekend; holidays, weekend, and business days. We are here to help you 24/7/365, no matter what. The only thing you need to do is to call our office.
- Seventh, a licensed, U.S. based, bail bondsman is always available to take your call. You can always reach a bondsman, who is based here in the United States. We have bondsmen, who speak English and Spanish, so you’ll feel comfortable speaking in whichever language you prefer. There will be no miscommunications or uncomfortable conversations.
- Eighth, we keep all of your private business private; we provide confidentiality regarding all matters pertaining to you, your loved one, the arrest, and the bail procedure.
- Ninth, we have a lot of experience (more than 20 years experience) so we know how to deal with the jail, fill out the paperwork, and get you or your loved one out of jail.
If you or a loved one has been arrested and need to be bailed out of jail, you can trust us to charge you fairly, explain the bail bonding service, explain the bail process, answer your questions, and keep you informed of all court dates. Your next step is to call a Spring Hill bail bondsman.
Hernando County Jail
16425 Spring Hill Drive
Brooksville, FL 34604
Hernando County Sheriff's Office
18900 Cortez Blvd.
Brooksville, FL. 34601
Hernando County State Attorney