Pinellas County Bail Bonds
Ryan Wells Bail Bonds, Inc (727) 493-4222
Toll Free: (888) 667-7565
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Now even more convenient.....
*Bonds can now be completed ONLINE*
15 Ways a Pinellas County Bail Bonds Service Can Help You
In general, our Pinellas County Bail Bonds Service helps get detainees out of jail and home with their families. You may already know that.
Here are 15 additional things our Bail Bondsmen can do to help you and your family.
Our Pinellas County Bail Bondsman:
- Has the ability approve bail in minutes.
- Puts up the full amount of bail.
- Can let you know whether there is a warrant out for your arrest.
- Can explain the nature of the charges against you.
- Can handle all bond matters over the phone, so you don’t have to go to the jail or to the Pinellas County Bail Bonds Office. (You could even be in a foreign country and post bond anywhere in the United States.)
- Keeps your case completely confidential.
- Will answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – even on the 4th of July, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Answers bond related questions free of charge with no obligation.
- Accepts payment by credit card, money order, cash, and personal check so you don’t have to put up collateral and risk losing something important such as your house.
- Will charge you the fees set by law, no higher. Most bonds are 10% - federal cases are 15% - immigration cases are 15%.
- Can probably get your loved one out of jail faster than you could.
- Can get your loved one out of jail so long as the judge has set bail and payment has been made. (Bail is set in most cases.)
- Will accept your case 24/7/365. There is no need to wait until the next morning or next week.
- Will explain what information you need to get your loved one out of jail. If you don’t have all the information, the Pinellas County Bail Bonds Service will get it for you.
- Takes the full financial risk of posting bail. (Collateral may be necessary)
If you or a loved one has been detained in a Pinellas County jail, your next step is to call our Pinellas County Bail Bonds Service. Call us now.
Pinellas County is located on the west coast of Florida. Brennan Bail Bonds has agents ready to assist you with posting bail bonds in Pinellas County. The best part is, the entire bail process takes place over the phone. This pinellas county bail by phone process is especially helpful if you re not local to Pinellas county. To get the Pinellas County Bail Bond process started, please call our office and speak with a licensed bail bond agent to discuss your case. Please have the following information ready when calling our office.
- The Defendant full name
- Defendants Date of Birth
- The date of arrest
- Bond Amount
- Charges against the defendant
We understand that it is important to get your friend or loved one released as fast as possible. It is import that you have a payment option in mind for the 10% premium. All Florida bail bonds require a 10% premium that MUST be collected in full before the bail bond is posted. The 10% premium is non negotiable and is set by the state of Florida. We, however, do offer payment plans for qualified clients. Ask one of our bail bondsman to see if you qualify.
Bay Pines Bail Bonds
Belleair Bail Bonds
Dunedin Bail Bonds
Gulfport Bail Bonds
Madeira Beach Bail Bonds
Palm Harbor Bail Bonds
Pinellas Park Bail Bonds
Redington Beach Bail Bonds
Seminole Bail Bonds
St. Pete Beach Bail Bonds
Tarpon Springs Bail Bonds
Treasure Island Bail Bonds
Ozona Bail Bonds
Pinellas Bail Bond Payment Options
Brennan Bail Bonds accept many forms of payment options. These option include VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks, Money Orders, Western Union Transfers, and Pay Pal. If you have another payment option available, please call our office to discuss it with a Pinellas County Bondsman..
Brennan Bail Bonds has listed some helpful information that you may need during the bail bond process, both before and after the bond has been posted. Of course, if you have any question about the process, please do not hesitate to call.
Pinellas County Jail
14400 49th Street N.
Clearwater, FL 33762
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
10750 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33778
Pinellas County Clerk of Courts
Pinellas County State Attorneys Office
Pinellas County Public Defender
If you find yourself or someone that is close to you detained and jailed for any reason and live in Pinellas County Florida, we can help. If you have a bond that has been set for your release and you need assistance in this area, contacting us at our toll free can set your release in motion. When visiting our website for Pinellas County Florida Bail Bondsman and Jail Information, you will find all of the information and details found in this article as well.
Areas around Clearwater Florida
|Hillsbourogh County Bail Bonds||Tampa Bail Bonds|
|Pasco County Bail Bonds||Bradenton Bail Bonds|
|Manatee County Bail Bonds||Dade City Bail Bonds|
|Clearwater Bail Bonds|
The Pinellas County Bail Bondsman has thirty different areas that are serviced through them and you will need to check the website to locate them all. There is a complete and impressive list of all areas. Understand that all information that Pinellas County Jail and our services only apply to individual's that have been jailed within this county. If you are in other counties, there jail and bonding services information and procedures may be different.
It is very simple to be bonded by a bail bondsman in Pinellas County. All you need to do is contact us with the necessary information such as the defendants name in full, when they were born, the day of the arrest, total amount of the bail and you should have a major credit card handy. The posting of your bail by a bondsman, will take all of a little less than an hour, so your wait will not be long when waiting for a release. If you are found to be deemed as a missing person and don't have or can't remember your information, call us as we will be able to help regardless.
If your location is not in the immediate Pinellas County area, you can simply begin the bailing process by contacting us and starting the "Bail by Phone". Major credit cards and payments using the money transferring process of Western Union will be accepted. All of out offices operate on a twenty four hour a day, seven days per week, work basis and you will always find an agent that is licensed for bail bonding available round the clock.
The Pinellas County Jail is located at 14400 49th Street North, Clearwater, FL 33762 and the phone number is (727-464-6415 and there is a Pinellas County Inmate Search link on our website. The address for the Pinellas Sheriff's Office is 10750 Ulmerton Rd., Largo, FL 33779 and the phone number is (727) 582-6200. The sheriff is Jim Coats, County Seat: Clearwater. You can find directions in a easy functional to out office, using the handy direction finder on our website. Be sure to contact us for your bail bonding, if the situation should ever arise.