Indian River County Bail Bonds
Ryan Wells Bail Bonds, Inc (772) 200-4111
Toll Free: (888) 667-7565
Email : email@example.com
Now even more convenient.....
*Bonds can now be completed ONLINE*
What is the Easiest Way to Get an Indian River County Bail Bond?
Because our Indian River County Bail Bonds Service has cutting edge technology, a systemized bonding process, and Bail by Phone technology, it is very easy to get an Indian River County bail bond.
All you need to do to buy a bail bond is call Indian River County Bail Bonds Service (aka Ryan Wells Bail Bonds) at 877-422-4599.
Should I Bail My Friend Out of Jail Myself?
You absolutely can bail your friend out of jail yourself. However, that is NOT the easiest way to get an Indian River County Bail Bond.
For example, to bail out your friend by yourself, you would need to:
- Go to the Indian River County (or other) jail where your friend is being held.
- You would need to deal with the jailers yourself.
- You would have to collect all of the required information yourself.
- You would need to fill out all of the paperwork yourself.
- You would need to put up the full amount of the bail.
- If the bail is set at $50,000, you have to give the jail $50,000.
- If the bail is set at $10,000, you have to give the jail $10,000.
- You would take 100% of the risk and will lose your money if your friend doesn’t show up for required court appearances.
- You would assume responsibility for getting your friend to court.
Is Hiring Indian River County Bail Bonds Service Easier Than Bailing My Friend Out Myself?
Hiring an Indian River County Bail Bonds Service is MUCH easier than bailing your friend out of jail yourself. And, here’s why:
- All you need to do is call Ryan Wells Bail Bonds at 877-422-4599 from wherever you are. You do not need to leave your home, place of business, or vacation.
- The Indian River County Bail Bonds Service will research and collect all of the information needed to bail out your friend.
- You only pay 10% of the bail for the bond, not 100% of the bail.
- 10% for local and state bonds (most bonds)
- 15% for federal bonds.
- 15% for immigration bonds.
- You can use a credit card, cash, or money order for payment.
- The Indian River County Bail Bonds Service fills out all of the forms.
- The Bail Bonds Service deals with the jail.
- The Bail Bonds Service will notify your friend of court appearances.
The easiest way to get a friend out of jail and get an Indian River County Bail Bond is to call Ryan Wells Bail Bonds, an (experienced and licensed) Indian River County Bail Bond Service at 877-422-4599. It’s okay to call day or night – any day or night.
Indian River Bail Bond
Indian River County bail bonds are standard for the state of Florida. The cost of a bond is 10% of the initial set bail. The percentage will change only if the bond is a higher risk. This increased percentage comes from a defendant having an immigration bail bond, or a Federal bail bond. We have several agents within the county to serve the needs of arrestees. The first step is providing the bondsman with information including:
- Defendant’s name and birth date
- The date of the arrest
- How much the bail is set at
- A Major Credit Card
After all information is obtained and all bond forms filled out, the next step is waiting for the jail to release the inmate. This could take anywhere from 2 to 6 hours depending on the jail’s methods for release. The time it takes to get an inmate released from the jail does not depend on the bondsman, nor does the cost of the bond depend on the bondsman. They cannot offer a better percentage or deal, it is 10% or 15%, and they are high risk cases. Here are some of the areas we service:
- Indian River Bail Bonds
- Sebastian Bail Bonds
- Vero Beach Bail Bonds
Indian River Bail Bonding Information
Another option available to get a Indian River bail bond is via telephone. The same information is needed to use this option with the addition of a fax machine and/or copy machine. The necessary forms can be downloaded and filled out by the indemnitor, or person responsible for arrestee. The indemnitor will need to copy their personal identification, the signed bond forms, the credit card used for payment, and fax them to the bond agent. This process can dramatically speed up the amount of time, but costs the same amount as physically going to the agent, and there is still a substantial wait for arrestee release.
Indian River Jail
7625 17th Street S.W.
Indian River Sheriff's Office
4055 41st Ave.
Indian River Clerk of Court
Felony: (772) 770-5185 x3154
Misdemeanor: (772) 770-5185 x3178
The bail agents in Indian River County must be licensed by the state of Florida before executing bonds. This means they must have training, pass exams, good credit, and a clean criminal record. They will need to either be insured by a separate entity or use their own personal capital for their agency.
After the arrestee is released the bondsman may require paperwork filled out by him/her. They are then freed and required only to appear at all court dates to adhere to the bond requirements. The indemnitor is responsible for their appearances. After the case is closed, the indemnitor receives their bond money back from the bondsman, minus fees. Also, we write Indian River Immigration Bonds
Indian River Bail Bond Company
|Saint Lucie County Bail Bonds||Vero Beach Bail Bonds|
|Okeechobee County Bail Bonds||Okeechobee Bail Bonds|
|Osceola County Bail Bonds||Kissimmee Bail Bonds|
|Fort Pierce Bail Bonds|
|Port St. Lucie Bail Bonds|