Gainesville Bail Bonds
Ryan Wells Bail Bonds, Inc (352) 462-4300
Toll Free: (888) 667-7565
Email : email@example.com
Even more convenient.....Bonds can now be completed ONLINE
Bail Bond Services in Gainesville FL
If you, a friend or loved one has been arrested, the most important thing is to get them back out as quickly as possible. The first step to this is finding a quality service for bail bonds in Gainesville FL. Any period of time behind bars can be extremely stressful and detrimental to your everyday life. Jobs can be lost, bills don’t get paid and important events and meetings missed. An arrest or accusation can happen to anyone, and we know that. That’s why we’ll work with you or your family every step of the way through this difficult time.
What is bond?
- Bond is the amount of money required for the accused to walk out of jail.
- It serves as an insurance policy that the accused will show up for future court dates.
- Someone who does not make bond will remain in jail at least until their next court date, which can be weeks or months away.
How much is bond?
- The bond amount is determined based on the accused’s offense.
- It can either be set by a fixed chart by offense, or set by a judge.
- The amount can range from a few hundred dollars to over a million dollars.
Not many people have the amount of money needed for bond available. That’s where we come in. As the premier service for bail bonds in Gainesville FL, we post the bond and you only have to pay a percentage of it. This gets you or your loved one out of jail almost immediately and can save you and your family thousands of dollars. We can set up an easy payment plan that’s affordable and stress free so that you and your family have one less thing to worry about.
Quick action is the most important thing if someone you know has been arrested. Posting bond can save the accused, family and friends a huge amount of heartache, stress and worry. There’s nothing easy or pleasant about being arrested, but we think posting bond shouldn't have to be part of the unpleasantness.
What to do if someone you know has been arrested.
- Find out where they are being held.
- What charges they’re being held on.
- Call us, were the top provider of bail bonds in Gainesville FL for a reason.
- If you can't find out where they're being held or why, call us anyway, we can help.
An arrest or accusation is a traumatic experience for everyone. If a friend or family member has been arrested, make us your first call for bond service. It’s a horrible situation that no one wants to be in. However if you find yourself in that position, know that we can and will help and make the difference
Gainesville Bail Bond
If you are faced with a call to inform you that someone you know has been detained by officers of the law, then it is likely you will want to pursue the option of posting bail for that person to get them released. As the process may vary for different states within Florida, ensuring that you get a good Bail Bondsman or Bail Bond Agency on your side will help to expedite the process for all concerned.
Gainesville Bail Bonds offered for:
* Spouse abuse and spousal abuse or spousal battery bail bonds in Gainesville
* Domestic violence bail bonds in Gainesville
* D.U.I. or DWI (Driving Under the Influence) bail bonds in Gainesville
* Marijuana offenses bail bonds in Gainesville
* Misdemeanors bail bonds in Gainesville
* Larceny bail bonds in Gainesville
* Criminal threats bail bonds in Gainesville
* Burglary bail bonds in Gainesville
* Immigration bail bonds in Gainesville
* Narcotics & drug offenses bail bonds in Gainesville
* Robbery bail bonds in Gainesville
* Assault and battery bail bonds in Gainesville
* Felonies or Felony bail bonds in Gainesville
Gainesville Bond Hearing (First Appearance):
Monday - Sunday: 9 a.m.
Gainesville Bail Bonds will start with placing a call to such an Agency or Gainesville Bondsman, for these professionals will help you to run through the process of what is involved in posting bail. The process itself is not necessarily a long winded one, although times can vary depending on circumstances. The first step will be for you to offer up some vital information to get the application for a Bail Bond started.
That will be the first step, just general information about the Defendant, who you will be familiar with anyway. The final part of the initial information is concerning financial's. Posting Bail is a money orientated process, using collateral to secure the Defendant's release, so two more things will be needed. The initial information which will be needed for a Gainesville Bail Bond is:
- Full name of the Defendant requiring bail
- Full date of birth of the said Defendant
- The date upon which the arrest took place
- The full amount at which the Bail for the Defendant has been set
- A Major Credit Card will be required
Areas we cover in and around Gainesville:
Alachua, Archer, Hawthorne, High Springs, Waldo, Newberry,Gainesville, University of Florida (UF), Santa Fe Community College, All Gator Fans
Service these zip codes for Gainesville Bail Bonds:
32601, 32602, 32603, 32604, 32605, 32606, 32607, 32608, 32609, 32610, 32611, 32612, 32613, 32614, 32627, 32635, 32641, 32653
Those few simple steps will be the catalyst for the rest of the process to continue. The Gainesville Bail Bondsman will be able to take that information and find out any more relevant details pertaining to the case. Bail Bondsman are there to make the process easy and it should not require too much input from you.
Areas around Gainesville Florida
Gainesville Bail Bond Company
There will be paperwork which will need to be filled out, but this should not
cause too much inconvenience for the necessary paperwork is obtainable over the internet. Electronic delivery of important documents helps to speed up the application. You will need to fill in all the relevant sections of the acquired paperwork and return it to the Bail Bondsman or Agency Office. Fax is the quickest way to get the information back, and only on a rare occasion should there be a need to attend the office of Bail Bond Agency.
From the time of placing the first call to a Gainesville FL. Bail Bondsman, to seeing the Defendant set free, could only take around 5 hours. Certain circumstances will prolong the process, and there is nothing else the Bail Bondsman will be able to do to further the situation once all the paperwork is handed in. Most of the time is simply a matter of waiting for the Defendant to be officially released from behind bars.
Gainesville Bail Bond Company
3333 NE 39th Ave
2621 SE Hawthorne Road
Gainesville Clerk of Courts
State Attorney's Office
120 West University Ave.
By posting Bail for the Defendant, you will be responsible for the arrestee, and will be known as their Indemnitor. In this role you, along with the Bail Bondsman or Agency that you have dealt with, will assume and share responsibility for the Defendant. This is no light undertaking, as your collateral, this means that you should ensure the Defendant is ready to defend their position by turning up to all due court appearances.
Once the case has been closed once and for all, then any collateral put up by the Indemnitor to get the Defendant released, will be returned, minus any fees.
Bail Bonds Gainesville Web Page